Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crusin' Day 3

Something about spending 2 days at sea on one of the world’s largest cruise ship that puts one in a relaxed frame of mind. Believe it or not, I didn’t even check my email for 48 hours! We arrived in Philipsburg, St Maarten this morning. We had an great time of worship and Bible study with our group Sunday morning. And yesterday morning (Monday) we had our first marriage seminar session. Other than that I’ve been eating, sunning, chillin, eating, hanging out with Macy and friends, eating, and having a great time. I think I could live on this ship.

Group news: Wayne Woodring won the Belly-flop competition yesterday. He won this same award 2 years ago on Navigator of the Seas.

We had a nice time in St Maarten this morning. Gotta run and get ready to go eat again.

1 comment:

Steven Anderson said...

Belly Flop Competition... Sounds like middle school cruise.