Friday, October 10, 2008

Back Into the Habit

I know...it's been over a month since I last blogged. I had been consistent for a year and a half, and then I just fell out of the blogosphere. My goal: get back into the swing of posting regularly.

Once I got out of the habit, it was real easy to keep "not posting." But lately I've had quite a few people (Jana, Rob, Gerald, Pamela and a few others I can't think of now) encouraging me to get back to the blog and start posting again. I think that was the encouragement I needed.

So, here I go. Back into the habit.

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Welcome back Mark! We've missed you! I felt like even from further away, I was a part of your daily life with your blog- and now I can be part of it again! Yeah!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

glad your back!!!!!

Mark B said...

Good to be back!

Unknown said...

welcome back.

Jana said...

I missed you!! Glad to see your back! Jana

Ben Fleming said...

it is great to see my fearless leader is back. hope you are having an awesome time on the cruise.