Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What's For Supper?

You probably don't care what I had for supper tonight, but I'm going to tell you anyway.

I have discovered that people are quite divided over the subject of having traditional breakfast foods for supper. Some love it and some don't. For me...I love it. My mom use to do this when I was growing up every once in a while. It was a treat to get pancakes or waffles with all that syrup, and bacon and eggs for supper. And I still love it. And fortunately, Macy does too.

So tonight, we had whole wheat pancakes and scrambled eggs. Mmmhh good!

2 comments:

Rob and Becky said...

Love it! My Mom did it for us growing up every oncein a while and so do we! Mmmmm... sounds good! ~Becky

Pamela said...

Jeremy loves this too. His mom did it every once in a while also. I didn't try it until we got married and he suggested it. I was like, "really? Pancakes for dinner?" But it fun and special. Now we do it every once in a while. Especially a plate of belgian waffles.. mmmm..