Friday, June 27, 2008

21 Years!

Today Macy and I celebrate 21 years of incredible marriage. And I do mean incredible! Being married to Macy is a wonderful, fun adventure. She is the "ultimate" marriage partner. I enjoy living my life by her side as she enhances everything about my life.

"Many women are capable, but you surpass them all!" (Pr 31:29)

Macy, you are the best wife in the whole world! The past 21 years have been unbelievable. God has allowed us to experience so many things together. You are the ultimate blessing in my life and I thank God continually for you. You are the most loving, generous, kindhearted, gracious, funny, clumsy, joy-filled, spiritually growing, people loving person I know. And you're mine! Thank you for the blessing you are to me and to so many other people.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Congratulations! What an amazing blessing to married 21 years! You're an inspiration to us, and we love you so much!