Friday, January 11, 2008

A Week's Worth

Sorry for not posting this week until today. No excuses, just didn't get it done. But it's been a good week, so let me catch you up...
  • Another awesome Focus Midweek Worship Wednesday night. Great worship and challenging Bible study. We've done two now and what an incredible midweek blessing these worship experiences are.
  • Three good runs so far this week with number four coming tomorrow. I now run four miles on my Monday runs and still 3 miles on the other runs during the week. I'm getting a little discouraged lately because my times are not dropping any. I know, it's not about speed but about health.
  • Love being back in the office and working again. This has been the first full week back since a long break.
  • Go Cowboys!!!
  • Got my Guitar Hero fix in once this week. If you know anybody wanting to get rid of a PS2 because they upgraded, let me know.
  • Wish I had been able to go to Consumer Electronic Show.
  • Recorded our first Mark & Miller show for 2008 this week. It was good to get back in the podcast studios. Click here to listen to this week's episode. We also got to record a little surprise for you McGregor people that you will see this Sunday morning.
  • Started reading In A Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day with the guys I meet with on Thursday morning. Wow! Very challenging little book.
  • Did you know Gerald met Jewel at the Ale House restaurant this week?
Have a great weekend!

No comments: