Friday, April 20, 2007

Best Hamburger

My mom and dad are in town visiting this weekend and we took them to lunch today at Cheeseburger in Paradise, a new restaurant that just opened up this week in Ft Myers. It is located on the corner of Daniels and 41 and is the same building as another new restaurant, Lee Roy Selmon's. I ordered the Burger of the Day which was called the Bleu Cheese Blitz. It was AWESOME! Was one of the best burgers I have ever had. They have about 8 different burgers to order from (as well as lots of other things). The quality of the food was very good. Service was also very good. A little pricey when you consider your ordering a hamburger, but I felt like I got a good value. They also have these thinly slice sweet potato chips that were outrageous. If you are in the mood for a burger, I highly recommend Cheeseburger in Paradise.

1 comment:

Rob and Becky said...

My mouth is watering... You just caused a man on a diet to stumble...