Wednesday, April 25, 2007

God Is Good!

I know we often say "God is good," but do we really slow down enough and consider just how good He really is? I have so many reasons today to say God is good:
  • I got to spend this past weekend with my mom and dad in town.
  • Some of my best friends in the whole world are getting in town later today to spend a long weekend with us.
  • Macy and I had a chance to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with some friends of our last night that do not yet know Christ.
  • I get to serve and minister at the greatest church in the world.
  • I get to co-host a podcast with David Miller (this alone would be enough blessing).
  • I'm married to the greatest, most understanding woman in the world - Macy!!!
Is my life all good? Of course not. I'm facing some very real challenges right now, just like many of you are. But through it all, I can honestly say God is so very good!

How have you seen the goodness of God lately in your life?

2 comments:

Rob and Becky said...

God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, he's so good to me...
Jesus is real. . .

I love him so. . .

He cares for me. . .

I·ll do His will. . .

He loves me so. . .

He answers prayer. . .

What a simple, yet profound song. Yes, He is good. Hey, one good thing is I get to listen to your podcast...
Rob

erica said...

thanks for your transparency. you are in my prayers.