Friday, February 15, 2008

Ultimate Valentine

I am blessed!

I know, I'm suppose to write nice things about my wife on Valentine's Day. But for me, I can, and often do, write or say nice things about my awesome wife Macy.

She is the most beautiful woman I know.

Her beauty is deep. It starts with an incredible physical beauty that attracted me over 20 years ago and still keeps me mesmerized. But Macy's beauty is much deeper than just physical. She is beautiful through her very core. Her personality is incredibly beautiful. Still to this day there is no person I would rather hang out with and enjoy life together with than my wife Macy.

But the secret to Macy's beauty comes from how close she walks with Jesus. She loves the Lord. And that love is evident in everything about her.

I am so blessed.

Your beauty should not consist of outward things like elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold ornaments or fine clothes; instead, it should consist of the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very valuable in God's eyes.
- 1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments: