Sunday, February 24, 2008

What Did Mark Do Today?

It started early this morning. Actually it started last night...for some reason, I could not go to sleep. Spent all night blowing my nose, watching 6 episodes of How It's Made in HD, catching up on reading blogs, looking over my lesson and trying to go to sleep.

6:00am...Got an early start at church, going over a few things and getting ready for the morning.
8:00am...Taught this week's session of our New Member Class. My part is the Spiritual Maturity part - and I love teaching this material.
9:30am... I was the host pastor for the 9:30am Worship in the Hall service today.
11:00am...Taught my Bible Study class.
12:30pm...After class our church had a big party/picnic out in our Fellowship Park area. Ate Sonny's Barbeque and hung out with friends. Good time but wish it could have been a little cooler.
2:30pm...Got home, took a shower and got ready to relax. And for me, the best way to relax is to make a cappuccino. After drinking our cappuccinos, it was time for our nap. Remember, no sleep last night!
5:00pm...Started watching NASCAR, Auto Club 500. It took forever to get the race started with the rain delay. I'm watching now as I type this post. Watching NASCAR is a great finish to a great day.
9:15pm...Will this race ever finish?! Now it's raining again! And I'm starting to get real sleepy...

2 comments:

debbieingrovecity said...

I totally agree with you on the NASCAR thing!! Go # 48!!

Mark B said...

Is this Debbie Wilson??? The #48 is my clue.