Saturday, July 26, 2008

Crying at Wedding and 50 Push Ups

After not being able to run my normal routine this week, I had a really great run this morning. Maybe the rest was good for me. I have fought acute sinus allergies most of the week. Had the "big yucks." It's nice to be feeling better today.

Went to the wedding of Derek Allen and Rebekah Bischoff this afternoon with Macy. Macy cried. I didn't. It reminded me how different men and women are. At no time during the wedding did I ever even feel the urge to cry or even think that might be a possibility. Even though I didn't come close to shedding a tear, it was a very nice service and I am very glad for Derek and Rebekah as they start their new lives together.

I did 50 push ups a little while ago. I'm only halfway to my goal of 100 push ups and I only have 2 weeks left in the program. I'm thinking I won't make the 100 in 2 more weeks. But then again, I could not have come close to doing 50 push ups 4 weeks ago. That's progress.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I would have been crying because of the push ups! holla