Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Reflections

It was a fun week at a camp, a quiet weekend, and an awesome morning at church today.
  • I loved spending the week with the children at camp. Their energy and zeal for life and fun is contagious. I also loved the fun with the other camp leaders.
  • I'm missing Macy like crazy. She is up in North Carolina with some other women from our church for a long weekend.
  • I've taught 9 times in the last 7 days!
  • I had the privilege to speak to our Connected Single Adult Ministry this morning. I taught on Nehemiah and his prayer for success. The Big Idea: success is being used by God for His glory. That's my prayer - God use me!
  • Just got off the phone with Macy and missing her even more. It's been almost a week now since I've seen her!
  • Ordered a RoadID braclet for running yesterday. I started thinking if something happened to me while I was running, nobody would know who I was. I know, pretty weird thought, but it's true. Plus, I know it will make Macy feel better.
  • I'm into week 4 of my hundred push-ups program. Not sure I'll be able to 100 push ups in a couple of weeks, but we'll see. I know I'm feeling a lot stronger and can do more push ups now then 4 weeks ago by a mile.
  • Hits to my blog tripled this past week! Could it be all those parents checking out the pictures of their kids at camp?
  • Have I mentioned how much I miss Macy?! Can't wait until tomorrow night!!!!
Got to go do some push ups!

No comments: