Monday, November 3, 2008

Feel the Weather

It started with a dramatic change of temperature last week. I went from running in a suana to actually being a little chilly when I fininshed my runs. How refreshing! The cooler, drier air is such a treat for those of us who live here in SW Florida, where it stays pretty warm all year round (we actually had several record lows for October!).

This is especially nice for anyone who exercises outside. The weather almost begs for you to come outside and do something. For those of you who live here in SW Florida, take advantage of this time of the year and decide to start that exercise program you know you need to. I promise you'll feel better!
  

3 comments:

AR said...

I'm walking in the treadmill the basement :(
Nice basement, but it's getting chilly up here in Pa. Nice tree colors though.

Mark B said...

Are you missing the south Florida weather already???

AR said...

I starting missing it about 4 mornings ago, when I stepped outside and it was 20 degrees.
I spent 20+ years in SC, and 4 in Florida. This is a big adjustment!