Thursday, November 27, 2008

Just Considering...

...how blessed I am. Macy and I have had a wonderful vacation this week up at my mom and dad's house. As the day winds down, I'm taking some time to just consider how blessed I am.
  • I have to start with the all incredible food I've been eating today and yesterday. My mom along with Macy and Theresa can throw it down when it comes to Thanksgiving eats. In fact, I'm getting hungry for leftovers just thinking about it right now!
  • My incredible wife Macy. My love grows deeper for her every day. I love being with her and she still makes me laugh...daily. I'm looking forward to spending 9 hours in the car with her tomorrow as we head back to Fort Myers.
  • My family. I have enjoyed so much hanging out with my mom and dad, my brother David, his wife Theresa and my nephew Michael. We ate well and laughed often. You are each a special blessing in my life. Thanks for a great Thanksgiving.
  • My health. So, maybe I haven't eaten very healthy the last few days, but I am grateful for this blessing. (BTW - I have been disciplined enough to run 4 times up here, even in the cold! I am thankful to be able to run.)
  • Special friends. I'm thinking about the people God has blessed me with as friends. Good friends are an incredible blessing from the Lord, and I have been abundantly blessed in this area.
I'm going to go hit the leftovers, but thanks for reading my blog. I consider it an honor that anyone would read my ramblings and observation. I hope you have had a great Thanksgiving and go tell someone you appreciate them. In closing, a few pics of my awesome family....

No comments: