Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Ramblings

The weatherperson is talking about the first front of the fall season coming through today. We won't see any drop in temperatures, just less humidity. And oh, this will only last a couple of days. I'm not against the warm, humid weather of SW Florida, but I sure am ready for some cooler and dryer to come our way. Enough about the weather, on to my ramblings...
  • I am enjoying the first weekend in a long time with nothing scheduled.
  • Had a chance earlier today to play with the new iPod Touch at the Apple Store. Wow. It's so thin, has an incredible display and you can surf the web with it's built in wi-fi. I've got it at the top of my Christmas wish list.
  • Here's a really cool electric car I would love to have (so would David Miller). See photo below...
  • I'm loving a new online word processor called Buzzword. Adobe recently bought the company Virtual Ubiquity that developed Buzzword. If you're familiar with Google Docs, it is like that, but only a lot better. It really acts and feels like a word processor and you still have the online collaboration and authoring capabilities. No spreadsheet or presentation app yet, but awesome start for the word processor.
  • Macy made Chipotle Tamale Pie tonight for dinner. I love this dish. I am so blessed to be married to the best wife in the world who is also an incredible cook!
  • I am enjoying listening to some smooth jazz right now and am getting ready to make a Cappuccino. Still loving the Espresso Machine.
  • Looking forward to Sunday morning and teaching the next lesson in our series on the Sermon on the Mount. We're looking at Matthew 5:13-16 this week. Challenging stuff.
  • Looking forward to my run tomorrow morning - will hopefully be enjoying the "less humidity."

No comments: