Monday, October 15, 2007

Time with the Team

This week is our annual Staff Development Week. What does that mean? It's a time where our pastoral staff gets away together to build team, strengthen relationships, have a lot of fun, and be personally challenged. This year we will be doing this in Orlando.

I've mentioned this before, but it is awesome being part of a staff team that makes team a priority. Teamwork on a church staff does not happen naturally, you have to work at it with intentionality. This annual retreat is a big part of this. I am personally looking forward to this time away with our team.

I may be a little out of touch this week, so my postings may not be as frequent.

Fantasy Football Update: My team is going down. Another loss this weekend puts me at 1-5. And on top of that, my Cowboys loss to the Patriots. Ugh!

No comments: