Monday, October 1, 2007

Goodbye

Yesterday our church said goodbye to Jeremy & Sharon Emory. I will miss them both.

For the four years I have known Jeremy he has always been a man full of passion for ministry and for people. One of the things I noticed about him when he first arrived at McGregor was how students were immediately drawn to him and how he loved being around them. As our High School Pastor, Jeremy has left an indelible mark on so many students.

Jeremy brings so much creativity to ministry. His desire to create awesome experiences for students will not be forgotten. Jeremy was also a great team player on our Ed Team and a joy to serve alongside. His thirst to grow and learn was inspirational to me and others around him on the team. (How many books have you read this year Jeremy????) Jeremy's love for the Lord, coupled with his desire to see students become more like Christ, will leave an eternal impact on so many in our student ministry.

Jeremy - I'm going to miss you my friend. I am praying that God will use your extraordinary abilities in your next assignment for His glory. You have been a blessing to me personally. It truly has been a joy serving Jesus with you.

1 comment:

erica said...

What an awesome post! I always appreciate your transparency.