Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Was Blessed Yesterday

Yesterday I had about 15 four year olds show up unexpectedly in my office...and it was a very good thing.

Here's what happened. Krissy Morgan, one of our Mother's Morning Out teachers surprised me real good. She made an appointment several weeks ago to meet with me on Tuesday morning. I was under the assumption this was a regular appointment and that she had something she needed to talk with me about. I was wrong. When she showed up yesterday, she wasn't alone.

When Krissy arrived for her appointment with me, she had about 15 little ones with her. The kids all followed her into my office and she had them crowd around me in my chair. They each gave me a coloring sheet of a pastor they had made. Then they sang a song about how they loved Pastor Mark! When they finished, they each gave me the red heart they were wearing that they had also made. The heart said on it "We love you Pastor Mark." The whole scene was awesome! Out of a sense of gratitude I attempted a group hug with all of them.

Thank you Krissy for providing a very special moment for me yesterday. Thank you also for leading your 4 years olds to love their pastors. You're awesome and so are your kids! It was the highlight of my week.

No comments: