Saturday, April 19, 2008

Gratitude

I am so blessed. But how often do I show my appreciation? I never want to take anything for granted, but unfortunately, I often do. I want to take a moment and acknowledge just a few of things I am grateful for...
  • My incredible wife Macy (who recently made the huge sacrifice to go to Israel with me)
  • Our home (not so much the house, but the home we have made - I love just hanging out here)
  • My church (I love the people of God at McGregor and being a part of their lives)
  • HD TV (I know I've probably mentioned this before, but still very grateful)
  • My friends (I am blessed in so many ways with awesome friends who love me for me)
  • My Espresso Machine (my daily cappuccinos make like a little smoother)
  • My Car (a 12 year old Toyota Avalon that just keeps on going and going)
  • My Parents (who helped shape my life and my faith)
  • Technology (partially for making life easier, but mostly for making life more fun)
  • Swiffer Max (amazing invention that helps me keep our wood floors relatively dust free)
  • My Sunday morning Bible Study Class (I love the peeps in our class and their hunger for growing in their faith)
  • A/C (Southwest Florida without air conditioning...can't even imagine)
What are you grateful for today?

Flip This Family - May 2-3, 2008 - Click Here

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I know we're pretty thankful for our 2 Sunday School teachers!

Anonymous said...

All the way from Houston, TX - we are thankful for two very special friends who made a HUGE impact in our lives.

Mark B said...

Thanks Pamela! And Marsha...all the way from Houston...How great to hear from you! We sure do miss you and Don. Hope all is well. Are you planning on coming to SW Florida anytime soon?