Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Getting Ready for Tonight

I'm taking a short break as I make some final preparation for speaking tonight at our midweek FOCUS service. I love teaching and am looking for to sharing with others what God is teaching me from my study in the Book of James. My big idea for my talk is "my greatest blessings may be in my biggest trials." God's gifts are perfect and generous and customized just for me. But it might not be what I expect. Better stop now, or I'll start dumping the whole thing out here.

Be praying for my senior pastor, he had surgery on both of his knees on Monday.


If you live in the Fort Myers area, it's not too late to register and be a part of McGregor's Parenting Conference - Flip this Family. It starts Friday night at 7:00pm and is going to be a tremendous resource and opportunity for anyone who is a parent. Click on the link below to register.

Flip This Family - May 2-3, 2008 - Click Here

No comments: