Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Some New Music

I personally love a lot of different styles of music. Case in point is my relatively recent new appreciation for country music. I now have Martina, Carrie, Rascal, Sugarland, etc... all on my iPod. But I wanted you to give a listen to Alan Powell's (my senior pastor's son) debut single that he just released last month. It's not country or any where close to country. But it is really good. Read Alan's comments below about his latest opportunity and then take a listen. It's an awesome song!

As of today March 31st after only a week of putting out my first single I have already been blessed with the opportunity to be featured as an unsigned artist on a major radio stations website! The radio station is 104.3MYfm Los Angeles, Ca. I’m featured on the NEW! section which exposes my music to more than 10 MILLION PEOPLE PER MONTH on nearly 500 radio station web sites across the country! Spread the word and help me rise to the top of the NEW! charts! Artists with the most plays get special homepage placement and are considered first to have their songs played on air! Just click the link below to play my song! God bless. Alan

Click here to listen to Alan's latest song

Flip This Family - May 2-3, 2008 - Click Here

3 comments:

Ben Fleming said...

Mark, where is this picture from? I like the stage design.

Mark B said...

Not sure - I found it using Google image search.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.