Saturday, April 12, 2008

So, how was the trip?

I've had the joy to share with lots of people about my trip to Israel over the last few days. I've found it difficult to convey my feelings and the experiences I had in words. I usually just end up saying it was awesome and it exceeded my expectations.

I spent several hours this weekend going through photos I took on the trip. I was the official "photographer" and wanted to make sure we visually documented as much as possible. I shot about 2,000 photos and have narrowed it down to around 1,500.

It's been nice to get home and get back in a normal groove. It was nice to run again. I took my stuff in case I had a chance to run on the trip, but when I had the time I was too tired. Glad to be back running.

Along with getting caught up on our sleep, Macy and I also got caught up on American Idol and Dancing with the Stars episodes.

The picture is of me and Macy standing in front of the Med Sea.

Flip This Family - May 2-3, 2008 - Click Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pamela said...

Thanks for sharing about Israel while there, I know it was hard finding internet places. It was nice seeing pictures and hearing news while you were over there- almost like being there! haha.. not exactly but as close to it as possible.