Tuesday, August 7, 2007

An All Day Meeting

For most people, the very thought of sitting in a meeting for 8 hours would send chills down their spine.

Guess what? I was in one of those "most of the day meetings" today.

Someone the other day told me "you must love going to meetings." That's not necessarily true. It depends big time on the meeting. I do believe our best work should get done in meetings (you know, the whole teamwork thing). Instead, most people see meetings as a distraction from getting their real work done.

Well, back to my all day meeting today. It was awesome. We got a ton done. We covered multiple issues, dealt with questions, made assignments, formulated plans, and had a great time doing it. Thank you God for allowing me to serve with these men. Thank you for allowing me to enjoy an all day meeting!

No comments: