Sunday, August 26, 2007

Changes...They Are A Coming

Today was an another awesome day at McGregor.

We had a great time in Worship in the AM services. I loved the time spent with my Bible study class this morning. We have an awesome group of young couples who are hungry to grow in their faith. I love being around them.

Tonight was really special. Our worship choir led us in an awesome time of praise and worship. We celebrated as a church family the Lord's Supper. And Pastor Powell shared with us the vision for our church as it relates to our schedule in January 2008. (I'll share specifics of the schedule changes in an upcoming post.) I am personally excited about the benefits the schedule change will bring to our church. We'll be more focused and more efficient with the resources God has given us. Will it be easy for everyone to adjust. No. Just ask my wife. But in the long run, it will position us better for "doing whatever it takes to make fully devoted follower of Christ."

We topped it all off by opening up Studio G (our newest building) for everyone to go over and look around. I've said it before here, but what an incredible space this is for our students, our school and our college and young singles. What a blessing!

Thanks God for another awesome Sunday!

No comments: