Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Web Sites I Use Almost Everyday

We talked about this on the Mark and Miller show a couple of weeks ago, but I thought I would put it down for anyone curious. Here goes...

Pandora - Be warned. If you like music, this may become your home page. It is basically a music listening site that your get to customize with your own reviews. That's right. Somehow your feedback on songs it plays creates an evolving custom playlist just for you. Not sure how it does it, but it is awesome.
Google Reader - If you're reading more than 2 blogs a day, you got have a reader! Google's reader works great and it's free! This is how I keep up with Engadget, Steven Anderson, and many other wonderful blogs.
FoxNews - still one of my favorite places to get my daily news.
Facebook - I've not yet submerged myself into the Facebook world/culture. I guess you could say I'm a casual observer, trying to see how this could benefit me.
BibleGateway - I have started using this online Bible Software in place of the regular Bible software I have been using for years. It's faster and doesn't take up any room on my computer.
National Hurricane Center - I live in southwest Flroida anf its hurricane season - need I sway more.

Macy's Favorite: The Food Network - she actually uses this site quite often, looking up recipes and printing them off.

A Few Other of My Favorites:
Kayak - my favorite travel site.
Google Maps - never get lost again
Peet's Coffee - best coffee roasted and sold in the United States. I'm drinking right now Espresso Forte.
Amazon - I'm amazed at how often I still go here when I need something. They just get it done and with no hassles.

No comments: