Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's Happening To Me...

I never thought I would say this, but, I'm becoming a NASCAR fan.

It's been building over the last couple of months. I can't really explain it, but I find myself watching more and more racing each weekend. I knew I was crossing a line when I recorded the end of the race a few weeks so I wouldn't miss it. I've actually done that twice now!

Macy cannot believe I'm watching NASCAR. She sees no appeal in watching cars go round and round a track. I'm not sure if I'm getting into it because there is really nothing else sports related on right now or if I'm developing a true love for the sport. I'll have to wait and see.

Can any NASCAR fans out there tell me why I'm getting pulled in?

4 comments:

Rob and Becky said...

It's the drama. It's the story. It's the passion. And it's all about the speed.

I wil be going to my first live race in Homestead in Nov. Can't wait!
Rob

Mark B said...

Yes, yes, and yes. I'm jealous.

erica said...

the pga tourney was on this weekend!

Dave said...

As much as I love football, there is nothing quite like NASCAR in HD & 5.1 surround. We have got to get your rear speakers up. Racing is one of the few sports that Anthony loves to watch with me. He prefers drag racing, but loves NASCAR too.

DM