Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Perfect Vanilla Latte

I am on a quest to make the perfect vanilla latte.

It's been two weeks since I got my espresso machine. And I have to say, I can already make one awesome vanilla latte. In my own humble opinion, I think I've even surpassed Starbuck's own version of the latte. That's right. Now the scope of my espresso based drink menu is very limited right now, but if you stop by and want a vanilla latte, I can hook you up real good.

The next drink I'm working on is a caramel machiatto [mock-e-AH-toe]. I have been asking folks what their favorite espresso based drink is, and this one comes to the top a lot, so it's next on my list.

Gotta go, more "testing" to do...

2 comments:

Rob and Becky said...

If you perfect that carmel machiatto you can drop one off next Sunday in room F116 around 9:30. Mmmmm.... my favorite....

Becky :-)

Mark B said...

Yeah, I'll let you know when I "perfect" it.