Monday, August 11, 2008

A Couple of First

As most of you know, I've been on the 6 week hundred push ups plan. Well, I finished week 6, and it was time to see if I could do 100. I had predicted that I would not be able to do 100 push ups at the end of the 6 weeks. I was right. Sunday evening I did 70 push ups in a row. I was pretty pleased (that's a whole bunch more than I could do 6 weeks ago!). I'll just keep repeating week 6 until I'm able to do 100.

Monday mornings are my "long run" day. Lately I've been doing a 4 mile run on Monday's, but today I decided to bump it up a little and ran 4.5 miles. It felt good. I've never run that far before. I think I'll go for 5 miles next week on Monday.

BTW - I hope you're watching the Olympics - good stuff. The highlight so far came last night with the men's 4x100 free relay. Unbelievable finish!

No comments: