Saturday, August 23, 2008

Special Connections

Macy and I have spent the last several days reconnecting with some very special friends in Jackson, MS. We lived in Jackson from 1993 to the end of 1999 and in those almost 7 years we made many special friendships. Last night we were able to spend time with many of our closest friends here in Jackson. It was such a blessing to share this time with them and reconnect.

A couple of thoughts on reconnecting...
-Time does not diminish the closeness of true friends.
-I'm terrible at being a long distance friend. (I keep saying I'm going to get better at this)
-Macy and I have been blessed with some incredible mentors/influencers in our lives.
-Good friends are one of God's best blessings here on earth.

I have been blessed with so many awesome people in my life. I am grateful to God for the all those wonderful relationships.

By the way - Tropical Storm Fay is heading toward us here in Mississippi now!

1 comment:

Gerald Malloy said...

how much are you getting paid from roadid??