Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Being A Part of A Team

I love being a part of a team.

I have the privilege of being a part of several awesome teams at McGregor. Whether I am leading the team or am a member of a team, being a part of a team makes the work a whole lot more fun. Let me tell about you about a couple of the awesome teams I have the privilege to lead and be a part of.

Our Educational Team. I have the awesome responsibility of leading this team of age-graded ministers at McGregor. This goes from our Preschool all the way through our Legacy Adult Ministry. This team leads all of our church's educational ministries, with our focus being on the Sunday morning Bible Study ministry we call Sunday School. We have around 2,600 people show up every Sunday morning and our team's desire is to provide each person with an incredible Bible study experience along with helping them connect with other believers.

Our Adult Planning Team. I also have the joy of leading this incredible team made up our adult ministers and their administrative assistants. They oversee all the adult Sunday School classes here at McGregor (55 classes). In addition to working with our adult Bible Study Classes, this team plans and puts together our FORUM Leadership Meetings and our TEAMS Rallies. This is also the team that loves to act (click here to see pics from a recent TEAMS Rally) and make awesome videos!

To all my fellow team members at McGregor - it is a joy to serve our Lord with you! You are awesome! Special kudos to our awesome Preschool Staff Team that I have been working with for the last year - you guys are super!

Being a part of a team definitely brings joy to my journey. Don't go it alone. Be a part of team!

No comments: