Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's Almost Over

I just finished watching the finale performances by Blake and Jordin, and the show did not disappoint. Macy and I really enjoyed the show (and yes, Macy still watched even though Melinda was voted off last week). So, what did you think? My thoughts and observations on the show:
  • Great opening performance by Blake. Loved the energy.
  • Jordin is an AMAZING AWESOME singer!
  • The show's audio was not very good (bad mix). Come on, it's the finale!
  • Poor Blake, having to sing a ballad for his last song.
  • Simon admitting he was wrong!
  • Scott Krippayne winning the song writing contest. (Christian recording artist and song writer. Only song I can remember of his was "Sometimes He Calms the Storm.")
  • IMing Miller during the show.
  • Jordin blowing Blake out of the water on the last song!
  • Final thought: After tonight, it's Jordin all the way!!!
So, what do you think. Who's going to win? Who should win? And what are we going to do next Tuesday night?

1 comment:

Rob and Becky said...

I like them both-- either would be a good choice to win. Having said that, Jordin did the best last night. I feel like Blake got the shaft with that last song-- it did not suit him at all, whereas it was a great choice for Jordin.

I agree, the audio was terrible.

Becky