Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Bricker Beach Blast '07

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the breeze was blowing. And friends were gathering for a wonderful time of fun and even a little adventure. My Sunday School class had its first beach party this past Saturday and it was a blast.

Neil helped set the whole thing up for us, providing us with an awesome location on the Ft Myers Beach with chairs, umbrellas, jet skis, parasailing, and many other ammenities. Thanks Neil for providing us with the perfect environement for our party.

I had a really great time at the party. It was cool to watch folks in our class go up 500 feet in the air with a parasail. It was a blast to race around on a jet ski (I'm still sore on my back side). But the best part was simply enjoying the day with friends. I love my SS Class and the relationships that come with being a part of a small group. I can't wait for the next party!

Christian Home Week Update: Last night was awesome. We did much of nothing. We did of course watch AI! To hear my commentary on the show, listen in later today to the Mark & Miller Show podcast.

No comments: