Sunday, May 27, 2007

Weekend Thoughts

I know, I used a similar title for a posting last weekend, but what else do you call it? I'm just in the mood to share some cool stuff that has taken place the last few days. Here's goes...
  • Macy and I had a 7 hour date! And part of that date included another trip to PF Changs! It also included some fun time hanging out at the new Borders at Gulf Coast Town Center.
  • I ran by personal best 3 miles Saturday morning - 24:52! (that's an average of 8:18 a mile) My next 5K race is June 9.
  • We picked up our nephew, Michael Bricker, at the airport today. He will be staying with us for 2 weeks. He's just finished 5th grade and is an awesome kid.
  • And I had JC's Barbecue for dinner. If you've not tried JC's yet, you're missing out on the best barbecue in Fort Myers. JC's trailer/cooker (pictured at top) is located at the corner of Fowler and Carol Street. He's there all day on Friday and Saturday. Tell 'em Mark sent you. You won't be disappointed.
Interesting note: Macy told me Friday night that she learns more about me through my blog sometimes than she does in person. Uh Oh! Back to my posting Thursday on communication. I need to add one - don't be more transparent with others than you are with your spouse.

This just in: Congrats to Steven and Kristi Anderson - birth of their second child Sunday morning!

No comments: