Sunday, May 13, 2007

Weekend Ramblings

As I get half way through the weekend, I slow down enough to realize this has not only been a great weekend so far, but it has also been an awesome week. Some thoughts...
  • We started the weekend on Friday evening with a very nice dinner with friends at our house.
  • Saturday morning I completed my 2nd 5K race over in Cape Coral and enjoyed running it with Geoff and Sam Campbell. My official race time was 26:40 and I finished the 3 mile mark at 25:37. The last .1 mile was on the sandy beach! How crazy is that!
  • Tod and Deb Tanner are now officially in town and we went by to see them Saturday morning as they are getting settled in to their new home. (Tod is our new Married Adult and Discipleship Pastor at McGregor.) Tod starts Monday in the office.
  • Looking back even further it was a great Christian Home Week. I loved the extra time spent at home hanging out with the bride of my youth. Thanks Macy for a great week.
  • I got to run five time this week (one more than my normal four).
  • Completed several Sudoku puzzles (keeps my mind sharp).
  • Biggest mistake: Discovering the web site ancestry.com at 9pm on Saturday night. This thing is unbelievable!
All in all, an awesome week and an an awesome weekend so far. I almost think I am ready for Monday!

No comments: