Thursday, November 8, 2007

Feeling Blessed

Right now I am feeling especially blessed. Do you ever have those times in life when you realize all of God's goodness that is around you? I'm feeling it right now. Here are just of few of the ways I am feeling it...
  • The addition of two new awesome staff - Cynthia & Arthur, I am so excited about serving with you!
  • Being around young couples who have a desire to follow Christ more closely.
  • Serving with some awesome pastors at McGregor.
  • What God's Word has been teaching me in Matthew 5 & 6 - possibly more about this on a post in the future.
  • Contentment in Christ - this isn't always easy, but it's God's way.
  • The most incredible wife in the world - Macy I do not tell you enough just how incredible you are!
  • The weekend is here for me!
  • Joy in Him.
Are you feeling blessed? I sure am!

No comments: