Thursday, November 22, 2007

Grateful

I'm going to have some fun and make my own list of things I am grateful for. If you don't care to know what I'm thankful for - then be grateful nobody is making you read this and go eat some more turkey. I am grateful for...
  • My Espresso Machine - I don't get to Starbucks much anymore because of this machine. We use it (Saeco V'spresso) everyday and love it.
  • Our new High School Pastor - Ben Fleming and his wife Maggie. God has blessed in such an awesome way in bringing Ben to the McGregor staff team. He will be starting December 9!
  • Our incredible Education Staff Team. I get to serve alongside some of the most awesome men and women who have a passion for seeing the mission of McGregor fulfilled in their ministry areas. You guys rock! (Every position is filled now - another awesome blessing!)
  • Friends. God has blessed me with so many awesome friends.
  • A homemade double shot cappuccino. One of life's simple pleasures that I get to enjoy almost daily now since I have my own espresso machine.
  • My health. I am so thankful for this and the ability to exercise. By the way, I'm running in a 5K race this (Thanksgiving) morning! This will give me the privilege of eating like a pig the rest of the day.
  • Technology. I love gadgets and how they sometimes make my life easier. My DVR is probably at the top of my technology list along with my laptop.
  • McGregor. I never want to take for granted what an incredible church I have the awesome privilege of serving and being a part of. It is such a joy to be around all the awesome people of McGregor. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of the McGregor family.
  • Macy. I have the most incredible wife in the whole world. Every day with Macy is a joy and a true blessing. I am sooooo grateful for Macy and who she is!
  • My relationship with Christ! The foundation of my life and the true source for all my joy and peace.
  • Tons of other things...from the roof over my head to the air conditioning that keeps me cool. Thanks, thanks, thanks!
I wish each of you a very happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M & M, Looking forward to one of those great expressos at your home!!!