Friday, November 30, 2007

Catching Up

Has it been 4 days since I last posted?

So, what's been going on?
  • Wednesday night I got to hang out with our Middle School Ministry for their Wednesday night program. I had a blast. I also got to draw the lucky winner of an iPod Touch.
  • Denver and the Mile High made it through again. They are now in the final five! Could they be the "Next Great American Band?"
  • Need a laugh - Macy and I got Elfed Friday night! I'm still laughing.
  • Started working on Christmas shopping. Not laughing anymore. What will be the big, hot items this year that everybody wants?
  • Mark & Miller are emceeing the Children's Night @ Christmas this Sunday night at McGregor. It should be a lot of fun. And always exciting with tons of children involved.
  • I'm really enjoying my study for this week's lesson I'm teaching. The text is Isaiah 53. I'm calling it the Christmas Prequel.
  • Macy made some awesome Crab Cakes tonight for dinner! Once again, the inspiration came from the Food Network. I love that channel.
  • Still enjoying seeing Macy as an elf.
  • Enjoyed dinner with my beautiful elf wife at PF Changs last night. We both love eating there. Saw several McGregor folks there.
  • Still mad about the NFL Network and not being able to view the Cowboys and Packers game. Come on NFL, what's up with trying to broadcast games on your own network! Because of this, I spent 3 hours in front of my computer, squinting at a very small screen, just to see about half of the actual game NFL.com showed. At least Dallas won!!!
  • Dallas is 11-1!
  • Looking forward to a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that really Miss Macy shaking her booty??? That was too much, Rusty and haven't laughed that hard in weeks! Thanks for the giggle!

Mark B said...

Because it's so "not" Macy is what I think makes it so funny. Glad you guys enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

You and Macy as elves? I know funny and that's funny!!!!!!!

DM