Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Free and Ubiquitous Wi-Fi?

Yesterday I was eating lunch at the Ft Myers Ale House and noticed a gentlemen at a table by himself working on his laptop. I wondered, does the Ale House now have Wi-Fi? Well, as I was leaving I saw this sign posted outside the front door on a column. Pretty cool, for a restaurant to provide free Wi-Fi. I know Panera Bread also provides free Wi-Fi for their customers. I hope this becomes a trend. Not like McDonalds and Starbucks that hit you pretty hard for surfing off their signal.

Free wi-fi for everyone! (This one's for you Miller!)

What restaurants do you know of that provide FREE Wi-Fi?

3 comments:

Tiffany Hauser said...

Blackhawk Coffee at Bell Tower also has free wi-fi!

Anonymous said...

lakes park does but you'd have to bring a picnic or eat at the snack hut....ha!

kristi a.

Anonymous said...

The Bear Rock Cafe & Grill also has Free Wi-Fi.