Monday, December 3, 2007

Scandal on GodTube

Back about 4 years ago our Adult Ed Team here at McGregor made a video entitled Anatomy of A Sunday School Scandal. Somehow this video became very popular around the country as we sold approximately 100 copies to different churches over a period of a couple years. It actually went viral the old fashion way - word of mouth and people showing the video at conferences and convention settings. Well, it finally hit the internet. Yesterday at church someone told me they saw the video on GodTube (the Christian equivalent to YouTube).

So I went home, went to the GodTube site, did a search on "scandal" and there it was. Much to my surprise it had 3798 views! It felt a little funny seeing one of our videos having been posted by someone else and we didn't even know about it. But, hey, who cares, more people get to enjoy it. To be honest, we had no idea this video would be this popular. Read the comments that are posted and I think they explains it's popularity. People in churches all around America can relate to the issue of change.

What are you waiting for - go watch the Scandal video!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laugh Out Loud Funny. Thanks for posting this. I had never heard of God Tube.
God Bless.

Mark B said...

Glad you enjoyed it!

AR said...

What a hoot! I've never seen that one. What other buried treasures do we have that are waiting to be discovered?!

Bill Wertz said...

Hy I love this video. I saw it at a conference I went to. I am leading a conference on change here in Oregon next week..how do I get a copy to show?
bwertz@hillchurch.com