Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Middle of the Week Stuff

It's almost Wednesday and here's what's going on...
  • We have our pre-dress rehearsal for our Christmas Pageant Wednesday night. Not sure why you have to pre-dress it, but hey, what do I know. I'll be there...pushing the button all night long. That's my job in the Pageant - Click Track Operator. I'll give you more info later on this "crucial" Pageant role.
  • Hopefully if you're reading this post you're reading it in a blog reader. If you use Google Reader, here's a great Google Reader Guide with some nice little tips to speed up your blog reading. If you don't use a blog reader, as I have said before, don't waste another moment, setup Google Reader and then read the Newbie's Guide to Google Reader. You'll thank me later.
  • Fascinating and fun flash animation found here. Graphic designers will really appreciate this one.
  • Tivo and Picasa have made a deal where Tivo owners with a Picasa accounts can view their photos on their TV (also works with Photobucket). Very cool integration. I love Picasa, and wish I had Tivo to try this out. Still waiting on Comcast to roll out those Tivo boxes!!!!! I'm guessing the year 2020.
  • Just finished an excellent bag of coffee - Graffeo Coffee. First time to try this and I was very impressed. I love the simplicity of their choices on their web site: Dark Roast, Mild Roast, Decaf, or Blend. 4 choices, that's it! Thanks Melissa for bringing me some back from California!
  • Can anyone stop the Patriots?!
  • I'm getting really excited about McGregor's new Mid-week Worship Service called Focus. It's going to be focused on worship and Bible teaching. A much simpler format with lots of "focus." We kick it off on Wednesday night, January 2, 2008.
Fantasy Football Update: It's official, the regular season is over and my team did not make the playoffs. I'm done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Pats will lose to the Dolphins...thus preserving the record of their predecessors!

I've clinched in 3 of my 4 leagues, with a 4th to come this week. Playoff bound!

Merry Christmas Mark!