Thursday, December 13, 2007

What A Team!

I was reminded several times this week how blessed I am to serve with such an awesome team of men and women at McGregor.

For the first time in over a year and a half McGregor's Ed Team is fully staffed. And what an awesome staff it is. I am so excited about 2008 and how God is going to use this team to fulfill our mission of doing whatever it takes to make fully devoted followers of Christ. I'm currently working with each team member on goals for the upcoming year. Having already had a few preliminary meetings, I'm getting excited as they challenge themselves to go further in 2008 than ever before.

Last night our entire pastoral staff and spouses got together for our annual Christmas party over at Dr Powell and LuAnne's house. We had a blast. There is something special about this team. I am so grateful to serve with a senior pastor who places such a high value on team and relationships within the team. Thanks Doc for leading us and loving us!

Thank you God for allowing me to serve You here at McGregor. And thank you for allowing me to serve among men and women who love You and Your church and are willing to whatever it takes!

No comments: