Sunday, December 23, 2007

Family Time

Macy and I are having an awesome time hanging out with our family. Since Wednesday evening we've been in Russellville, AL at my brother David's house (that's him and his wife Theresa and my nephew Michael in the pic). It's been a very casual and relaxing time so far. A few of the highlights...
  • I'm getting pretty good on Guitar Hero, for a rookie.
  • The food has been incredible - always is at David's house (and it's not even Christmas yet).
  • I'm enjoying playing some ping-pong and pool with my nephew Michael and my dad.
  • It's cold here today (36 with a wind chill of 26 when we left for church this morning).
  • I have eaten more red meat in the past 3 days than I have in the past 3 months. We had the best fillets 2 nights ago! My brother knows how to grill!
  • Set up a new home theater stereo system for my brother last night. This goes along with his brand new 65 in Mitsubishi HDTV. I'm loving watching football this week!
  • Really enjoying time spent with my nephew Michael.
  • I've run twice here at David's house and it almost killed me both times. In a word...hills! I'm not use to them and they make running a whole lot harder. Oh well, it's got to be good for me, especially with all the food I'm eating.
  • Our whole family worshiped together this morning at David and Theresa's church.
  • I'm looking forward to spending Christmas together with my family and continuing to hang out around the house.
Macy and I wish all of our friends and family a wonderful Christmas. Wish we could be there with you!

No comments: