Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Photos

Everybody loves looking at the pictures we take during the holidays. The problem: sometimes we don't take very many photos.

I made a commitment this Christmas season to take more pictures and not be lazy when it comes to getting my camera out. So far I've been pretty good. To see a small sampling of some of the photos I've taken so far, click here. We had a lot of fun this afternoon looking through all the photos I have taken since getting to my brother's house. The candles photo here is my attempt at getting a little creative with the camera.

If you're taking lots of pictures this holiday season, I highly recommend uploading them to Picasa Web Albums. It make sharing your photos so very easy. And, if you're already using Picasa2 to organize and edit your photos, it only a couple of mouse clicks away.

And finally, Merry Christmas! I hope you are enjoying the season as much as I am. And keep snapping those photos.

No comments: