Monday, March 31, 2008

It's Getting A Little Clearer

Today's the day. We leave for Israel. Just a couple of pre-trip thoughts today as we make final preparations...
  • Pray for Macy and the flight over tonight. It sets the tone for the rest of the trip.
  • I'm really hoping I can find good internet access wherever we are in Israel so I can blog the trip and post pictures. Done some research, but not sure what to expect.
  • Man I hope our bags don't go over the weight limit.
  • Man I hope our bags make it to Israel.
  • I'm really excited about seeing so many places in Israel.
  • I'm hoping there's some mix up with our tickets and they have to put us in First Class. Wouldn't that be cool!
  • I'm looking forward to getting to know others in our group during our time together.
  • Keep praying for Macy.
Shalom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got there safely and Macy did well on the flight. We will be praying for you daily!

K & K