Friday, March 14, 2008

Looking for A Good Sandwich

It's been a while since I gave a restaurant review so today, I'm going to give you two. If you're looking for a great sandwich, I have two places in Fort Myers I want you to try. (Both are small national franchises and may be available in your reading area outside of Fort Myers.)

The first one is Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches. My first experience with Jimmy John's was in South Bend, Indiana last year. I was extremely impressed with my sandwich then and was delighted to hear we now have one here in town. Sandwiches are all Jimmy does. I'm not sure why I like them so much, I just do. Very simple menu but lots of taste. Jimmy John's is located next to Bonefish Grill on US 41.

The second restaurant is one I'm really excited about. It's called Bellacino's and is located just down the road from our church on Colonial Blvd. This makes it extremely convenient to run down for lunch or pick something up. Bellacino's has much more on their menu than just sandwiches, but they do an awesome sandwich, or should I say grinder. They also have great pizza. I have tried several of their grinders and one of their pizzas and they are all very, very tasty.

Bon appetit!

3 comments:

Steven Anderson said...

Two great choices!!

the burchard bunch said...

We love Bellacino's!! We went the first night we were here in NC and now make it a monthly event... The kids LOVE their pizza. Hope all is well with you - tell Miss Macy Hi from me!

Mark B said...

That's so cool you have a Bellacino's also! All is well here. Hit Rusty for me and tell him I miss my casual chats about technology with him.