Monday, March 10, 2008

Trip of A Lifetime

I am helping our senior pastor lead a trip next month to the Holy Land. While I am very excited about being a part of this adventure, Macy, my wife, is not so excited. In fact, it took her almost two months of praying about it before she consented to go. Once again, she's facing her fears and determining to jump into the pit with a lion (maybe even two lions on this one). I love her so.

Back to me now. I can't wait for this adventure. I love to travel and go to new places. I have always wondered what it would be like to experience the culture and land of Israel. We leave in three weeks, and already are deep into preparing for the trip. I decided last week I will try my best to do a travelblog while in Israel - hoping to allow you to experience some of what I am experiencing through my words and pictures. Not sure if this will work, but I will try.

In the mean time, pray for our group as we prepare for a trip of a lifetime.

No comments: