Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Milestone

My last post on Monday was my 200th post. Probably not much of a milestone, but it did remind me that I have been fairly consistent in posting my observations and thoughts on life. But why do I blog? Here are a few reasons in no particular order...
  • It keeps my family and long distance friends updated on my life. I am a terrible long distance friend or family member. I'm not a big "talker on the phone" person and blogging helps me to stay in touch.
  • It has helped me chronicle my life. Even if no one ever read a single word I typed, it's cool to be able to look back and see what's been happening in my life.
  • I hope I can encourage some people. I love it when I'm able to pass along a tip or encourage someone with what God has been teaching me.
  • And finally, it's somewhat therapeutic. Not sure how this happened, because I'm not a big writer, but I really enjoy blogging.
Thanks for reading!


Flip This Family - May 2-3, 2008 - Click Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog. I learn allot from it, in many ways. It's the standard for blogging excellence. AR

Mark B said...

Thanks AR!