Tuesday, September 18, 2007

0-2

That's my fantasy football team's record. What a terrible start. I was all excited about my team, my draft, my players, until we started to play the games. Now it's not so much fun anymore. I got crushed this weekend (140-78). My opponent (Ed Harger) has Carson Palmer who produced 49 points! At the end of that game, my weekend was over. 49 stinkin points by one player.

Wait, I'm suppose to be doing this fantasy football thing for the "fun."

It's still hard to have a whole lot of fun when you're losing. But there's next weekend. Watch out Russell Howard!

1 comment:

Rob and Becky said...

I am 0-2 as well. I was trash talking before the first game. Now, I feel like trashing my team. The 2 teams that I need to do well, Saints and Ealges, are both 0-2 and playing pathetic football. Oh, so much fun...
Rob