Friday, September 28, 2007

Innovate 2007, Pt 4

It's getting close to the end.

It's been another great day at Innovate 2007. But something just happen a few moments ago that may be the best part of today's sessions. While on break, sitting with David and Steven, I was identified by the Dream Team and was given an iTunes Gift Card! Yeah!!! The ironic part is that 2 minutes earlier I was complaining that someone else had just won an Nintendo Wii and that the Dream Team was profiling people they knew to win. I was wrong. I'm over it and glad to have my gift card.

The highlight today for me was Rob Wegner's talk first thing this morning on Communication. Most of his talk was wrapped around the book Made to Stick. (I have been pushing this book for over a month now.) Rob did a phenomenal job of making tons of ministry/church application from some of the principles in the book. He also showed us, through video, how Granger has implemented these "sticky" communication principles.

Oooh...I just noticed the guy that won the Wii is sitting at the table next to me. But I'm over it. Next time the lights go down I'm sending Steven over to nab it. Just kidding Macy.

That wraps up my in-conference update. Go to the Mark and Miller Show to hear our podcast we did up here in Indiana. Later.

No comments: