Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Innovate 2007

I love to learn!

And that's exactly what I'm looking forward to doing the next few days. I will be attending the Innovate 2007 Conference in Granger, Indiana (about 90 miles east of Chicago) this week with two other guys from our staff. I'm going with an open heart and and an open mind, wanting to learn.

I love the whole process of hearing new ideas and seeing how I can apply them to my life and ministry. And this is exactly what this conference is all about. Here's what the conference website says: "Innovate 2007 is not about creativity. It's about how to take action on creative inspiration to make a mark of greatness."

Let the inspiration and greatness begin!

1 comment:

Rob and Becky said...

oh my goodness, I am jealous... very cool/geeky...
rob