Thursday, September 6, 2007

Lot's Going On...

The day is off to a great start...here's what's rumbling around in my brain on Thursday morning...
  • Macy and I are getting a away today for a little 3 day, 2 night stay out at the beach. Yeah!!!!
  • I just finished a sub 24 minute 3 mile run. Oooooh, that feels good!
  • Alfred Peet, founder of Peet's Coffee, passed away last week. Peet's is my favorite coffee.
  • The NFL kicks off tonight along with my first Fantasy Football weekend.
  • I'm still thinking about those Shrimp & Grits. Sorry Kelly.
  • I'm looking forward to finishing several books and maybe even starting a new one this weekend.
  • Did you see the new iPods (touch & nano) announced yesterday!!! Oh my!!!!!!!
  • I'm glad yesterday is over (I crammed 4+ days of work into 2, pretty intense).
  • I am so looking forward to spending a ton of time with Macy this weekend!
Got to go pack and get out of here.

No comments: